· Four different styles of Roll off Roof are supported
- Pushbutton style with Push Open, Push Stop, Push Close operation such as
commercial or residential garage door openers and gate openers
- Dual openers for roofs that pull apart from the peak or move in opposition
- Large roofs with commercial ramping motor controllers
- Designed for purpose roof movement kits such as Backyard Observatory
· Inclusion of a linear servo actuator for a door, South facing flap or lightbox arrangement. Integrated with roof operation:
- Door/flap opens, then roof opens on an interlock.
- Roof closes. Once closed, door/roof closes.
· Remotely turning on/off Low Voltage equipment power. Optional tie to Master Power function (All On/Off)
· Remotely turning on/off RoboFocus Power Accessory outlets. Optional tie to Master Power function.
· Remotely turning on/off up to three CPS high voltage switches. Optional tie to Master Power function.
· User configurable tie of Master Power function to ACP "Weather Connect" command for true remote/web based "All power On/Off" capability for positive control of equipment safety. Never again do you need worry about your equipment.
· Remotely controlling roll-off roof with fully compliant support for the ASCOM Dome Class to assure complete ACP integration. ACP Scheduler or script can initiate a cover open/close. Support for ACP Unsafe Shutdown script. Never again worry about weather damage to your valuable investment. CCD Commander and CCD Autopilot are also supported.
· For those of you who are fond of Scripting, all AstroMC functions are reachable via scripts resulting in virtually unlimited "personalization" of your observatory.
· Optionally, measure humidity, observatory inside temperature and dew point, using this data to automatically control activation of dew management and dew removal equipment. Never again worry about when to activate dew removal heaters. It's automatic! Order our AMC-110 add-on kit.
· Complete integration of AstroAlert, Boltwood I/II and the Extech RH401 low cost IR temperature sensor.
· Full integration of weather sensors via the ASCOM Weather Class with a direct interface to ACP via AstroMC.weather server (included).
· Remotely initiate remote restart of computer and/or software components
· Support for an ASCOM compliant MasterControl Class that can be accessed by ACP or other programs. AstroMC is your Master Control Hub for the observatory.
· Either RS-232 or USB 1.1 interface support and PC desktop software included.
Note: For Roll off Roof control, you will need 2 Normally Open roof position switches such as our #1501 or #1502 Magnetic Proximity Switch.
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7.
Packaging from Board only to box, RS-232 to USB.
12 VDC power adapter and Power Monitor adapter are sold separately.